Enter one of the following codes while playing the game to activate the corresponding cheat function. If you entered a code correctly, a small confirmation will appear above the map. Note: GTA 5 cheats for Xbox 360 cannot be saved, and must be entered manually each time. Cheats also disable Xbox 360 achievements from being earned for the current game session. Thus, quick save your game before using cheat codes.
Lower wanted level
While playing the game, quickly press RB(2), B, RT, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left.
Raise wanted level
While playing the game, quickly press RB(2), B, RT, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.
While playing the game, quickly press A(2), X, RB, LB, A, Right, Left, A.
While playing the game, quickly press Y, Left, Right(2), LT, LB, X.
While playing the game, quickly press Left(2), LB, Right(2), RT, Left, LT, Right.
While playing the game, quickly press LB, RB, X, RB, Left, RT, RB, Left, X, Right, LB(2).
While playing the game, quickly press Right, X, A, Left, RB, RT, Left, Right(2), LB(3).
Explosive melee attacks
While playing the game, quickly press Right, Left, A, Y, RB, B(3), LT.
While playing the game, quickly press X, LT, RB, Y, Left, X, LT, Right, A. The code can be entered up to three times to increase its effect. Enter it a fourth time to disable the code.
While playing the game, quickly press Left(2), LB, RB, LB, Right, Left, LB, Left.
While playing the game, quickly press Y, RB(2), Left, RB, LB, RT, LB.
Spawn BMX bike
While playing the game, quickly press Left(2), Right(2), Left, Right, X, B, Y, RB, RT.
Spawn Buzzard aircraft
While playing the game, quickly press B(2), LB, B(3), LB, LT, RB, Y, B, Y. The Buzzard is a helicopter with missiles and guns. It must be spawned in a large enough area for it to appear, or it will not spawn.
Spawn Caddy vehicle
While playing the game, quickly press B, LB, Left, RB, LT, A, RB, LB, B, A.
Spawn Comet vehicle
While playing the game, quickly press RB, B, RT, Right, LB, LT, A(2), X, RB.
Spawn Duster aircraft
While playing the game, quickly press Right, Left, RB(3), Left, Y(2), A, B, LB(2).
Spawn Limo vehicle
While playing the game, quickly press RT, Right, LT, Left(2), RB, LB, B, Right.
While playing the game, quickly press Left, Right, LB, LT, RB, RT(2), Left(2), Right, LB.
Spawn PCJ-600 motorcycle
While playing the game, quickly press RB, Right, Left, Right, RT, Left, Right, X, Right, LT, LB(2).
Spawn Rapid GT vehicle
While playing the game, quickly press RT, LB, B, Right, LB, RB, Right, Left, B, RT.
Spawn Sanchez motorcycle
While playing the game, quickly press B, A, LB, B(2), LB, B, RB, RT, LT, LB(2).
Spawn Stunt Plane aircraft
While playing the game, quickly press B, Right, LB, LT, Left, RB, LB(2), Left(2), A, Y.
Spawn Trashmaster vehicle
While playing the game, quickly press B, RB, B, RB, Left(2), RB, LB, B, Right.
While playing the game, quickly press LB, LT, RB, RT, Left, Right, Left, Right, LB, LT, RB, RT, Left, Right, Left, Right. This cheat code spawns you in the air for a skydive free fall. If you hold the Analog-stick, you can glide for a long time. However, it does not allow you to use the parachute. Thus, you will usually die at the end of the free fall. It is possible to survive, but you will have very little health remaining. The best way to survive is to do a direct vertical faceplant. If you can survive the fall, this cheat is very useful for fast traveling around the map.
While playing the game, quickly press Y, Right(2), Left, Right, X, B, Left.
While playing the game, quickly press Y, Left, Right(2), X, RT, RB. The code can be entered up to four times to increase its effect. Enter it a fifth time to disable the code.
While playing the game, quickly press RT, A, LB(2), LT(3), X. Each time the code is entered, it rotates through thunder, clear, and snowy weather.
- Space Docker carSuccessfully complete the “Far Out” mission for the Omega stranger (he becomes available after completing the “Fame Or Shame” main mission) in east Sandy Shores by collecting all 50 spaceship parts in Grand Theft Auto 5 to unlock the Space Docker (alien) car. This car is loaded with alien technology, including two large booster jets.
- Ammu-Nation discountSuccessfully complete all Gun Range challenges with Bronze medals to get a 10 percent discount at Ammu-Nation stores. Successfully complete all Gun Range challenges with Silver medals to get a 15 percent discount at Ammu-Nation stores. Successfully complete all Gun Range challenges with Gold medals to get a 25 percent discount at Ammu-Nation stores.
- LifeInvader unlockablesTo get bonus customizations, discounts, and free items for Michael, Franklin, and Trevor, go to Rockstar’s LifeInvader social network, and click the “Stalk” button on the page. Sign into LifeInvader with your Social Club name and password. Then, different pages will appear randomly after refreshing. Click the “Stalk” button on each one to unlock something new for use in GTA 5. For example, to get a free haircut and unlock additional hairstyles, go to Herr Kutz Barber, and click the “Stalk” button. The following is a list of all unlockables for clicking the “Stalk” button on each LifeInvader page:
- Elitas Travel: 10% off your first purchase through ElitasTravel.comHerr Kutz Barber: First haircut free, and extra hairstylesInkInc.: First tattoo freeLegendary Motorsport: 10% off your first purchase through their online showroomLos Santos Customs: Free paint jobRedwood Cigarettes: 10% off your first visit to a participating hospitalSprunk: Free can of SprunkWarstock Cache & Carry: 10% off your first purchase in-store
- Infinite moneyGo to location 1 and location 2 in the Pacific Ocean on the western side of the map with two different characters (Franklin and Michael are used in this example). There are hidden packages in each location worth $34,000 total, and they respawn each time you switch between characters. Once one character is in the first spot, move the second character to the other location. Then, swim down to the hidden package and collect it, switch to the other character, swim down to the other hidden package and collect it, then switch back to the first character. Repeat this process as many times as desired to get an unlimited amount of money. You can get $1 million approximately every 13 minutes. Each time you switch between characters, your oxygen will also be fully restored. This money exploit can be used with any two hidden packages in the ocean. Note: Do not quick save the game while doing this money exploit, or it will start your character back at his house.
Swim or take a boat or jet ski to the following waypoint location in Paleto Bay (far north-western area). Before diving to the money on the ocean floor, quick save the game (just in case you drown). There is a hidden package to the right of the sunken plane wing in this area that gives you $12,000 when collected. Grab the money, and swim back up to the surface. Save the game again, then reload the saved game, and the money will have respawned. Repeat this process as many times as desired to get an unlimited amount of money. Additionally, another method to getting the money to respawn is switching to a different character, and then switching back to the original character. Your character will also have full oxygen after switching between characters. Note: It may be hard to locate the hidden package at first. The closer you get to the hidden package, the more shiny and obvious it will become.
- Infinite grenade launchersGo to the location shown on the map in the video below. Enter the cave, and dive to the bottom to get a grenade launcher. Then, swim back to the surface, save the game, and reload the saved game. The grenade launcher will have respawned. Repeat this process as many times as desired.
- Duplicating carsCustomize any car as desired, then switch to a different character, drive by the character in the customized car, and hang out with him. Then, get out of your vehicle, and drive their customized car. When you return with the customized car after hanging out with the other character, there will be another of the same customized car. Get out of the car, and take the duplicated customized car. Then, switch back to the other character, and take the original customized car.Place the vehicle you want to duplicate inside that character’s garage, leave the garage, and save the game. Then, switch to the character you want to receive the duplicated car, and travel to the garage of the previous character where you saved the car. Switch back to the original character who owns the garage, and take the car out of it. Get out of the car, and have both characters meet each other, then immediately switch to the other character, get in the vehicle, and save it in that character’s garage. The original character now must pay a small $250 fine to the impound lot to get the vehicle back, but it will be duplicated. Both characters will now own the same vehicle. Repeat this as many times as desired. It is recommended you use this exploit with the Truffade Adder (Bugatti Veyron) super car, as it is worth $1 million. -From: Austin Lin
- Easy full healthWhen you are low on health and not playing a mission, switch to a different character, and then immediately switch back to have your health fully restored.
- Easy moneyWhile driving around, look for blue dots to appear on the map, which indicate armored cars. Try to shoot the driver with the briefcase before he reaches the armored car to quickly get the money ($5,000). If you are having problems opening an armored car, drive it into the water, and the back doors will instantly open.While playing as Franklin and free roaming around his house, a blue marker may appear on the screen. If it does, investigate what is going because it might be a kid telling you his bike got stolen. If you get the bike back for him, later in the game he will text you saying he is a millionaire, and give you $100,000.Successfully complete the final heist in Story mode to earn approximately $25 million for each character. Then, invest that money in the stock market to make a lot more money.
- Easy money in stock marketTo make easy money in the stock market, invest in a company, and then target the competing company. When you do something in Grand Theft Auto 5 that affects a company (like robbing a bank or gas station, or destroying a plane), its stock price will decrease by a certain amount depending on the quantity of damage you caused to the company (the more problems you cause the company, the lower the stock price will go). Thus, buy stock in the competing company that you are going to target. For example, buy stock in AirEmu, then shoot down some FlyUS planes to make their stock price decrease and AirEmu’s stock price increase. Another method is shooting down some planes of an airline, then buying a bunch of stock in that airline after their stock decreases. Next, shoot down some planes of the competing airline, and the stock price for the airline you bought should increase.Buy some stock in AugeryInsurance (AUG), then damage and destroy a bunch of cars, and the stock price should increase.When a mission objective includes destroying a corporation’s asset or reputation, make sure you buy stock in their competitor before completing the objective.
Before completing one of the assassination missions below, switch to each character, and invest all your money in the listed company. That company will benefit from the assassination you are about to perform, and your stock in that company will greatly increase in value. Note: Do not sell your stocks right after the assassinations. Wait for three days after each assassination, and then sell them. You should make well over 75% profit off the stock.
- Assassination 1 (The Hotel): Betta Pharmaceuticals (BAWSAQ stocks)Assassination 2 (The Multi Target): Debonaire (LCN stocks)Assassination 3 (The Vice): iFruit (BAWSAQ stocks)Assassination 4: Vapid (BAWSAQ stocks)Assassination 5 (Construction): GoldCoast (LCN stocks)
- All weapon upgrades freeWhile a mission is active, go to the gun shop, and buy all of the upgrades for every available weapon and some grenade. Once you have obtained all of the upgrades, leave the gun shop, and use one of the grenades to kill yourself. This will cause the mission to fail, and you will start the mission over. When the mission restarts, you will have all of your money back from the purchases in the gun shop. Go back to the gun store, and all the weapon upgrades will still have a checkmark. Repeat this process when new weapons become available.
- Free vehicle repairWhile in a damaged vehicle, switch to a different character, and then immediately switch back to have that vehicle completely repaired.To repair any damaged vehicle for free, simply save the game, then reload the saved game, and the vehicle will be completely repaired.Drive to your purchased garage, and store the damaged vehicle. Then, exit the garage with another vehicle, re-enter it, and take your previously damaged vehicle. It will now be completely fixed.
While playing as Franklin, you will eventually have the option to purchase a Los Santos Customs shop. Once you purchase it, all repairs and upgrades to vehicles will be free.
- Easy exotic/super carGo to the following location in Rockford Hills to find an exotic/super car. An exotic/super car will always spawn in this location. The Truffade Adder (Bugatti Veyron) super car is the most frequent to spawn at this location. It is also the fastest car in GTA V.
- Parachute locationThe parachute can be found at the beginning of the game next to the cable car on top of Mount Chiliad in the far north-western area of the map.
- Full mapClick here to view a full map in Grand Theft Auto V.
- Stealing a fighter jetGo to Fort Zancudo with Franklin, and break into the base using a fast car (planes are likely to get shot down). Enter the base through the gate that runs off the main highway on the west side of the map. Immediately before you drive through the gates of the base, use Franklin’s special ability to slow down time as long as possible. This will stop your wanted level from increasing to four stars for as long as it is activated, which gives you a little more time to reach the fighter jet and steal it. Try to steal a fighter jet with an open cockpit inside or right outside a hangar, as it will reduce the amount of time it takes to get the jet off the ground. It is recommended you do not try to steal a jet that is out in the open.
- Stealing a private jetTake a vehicle to Los Santos International Airport, and drive through the gates to reach the runway. Then, quickly look for a jet to steal. Once you are around the runway, your wanted level will increase. Thus, you must find and steal the jet quickly.
- Stealing a tankGo to Fort Zancudo with Franklin, and break into the base using a fast car (planes are likely to get shot down). Enter the base through the gate that runs off the main highway on the west side of the map. Immediately before you drive through the gates of the base, use Franklin’s special ability to slow down time as long as possible. This will stop your wanted level from increasing to four stars for as long as it is activated, which gives you a little more time to reach the tank and steal it. Find a tank on base, climb on top of it, and throw the person out of it to steal it.
- Reducing wanted levelSuccessfully complete a mission to instantly clear your accumulated wanted level.A simple way to lose a wanted level is to drive into any Mod Shop, and change the color of your car. As long as the police do not see you drive into the building, you will instantly lose the current wanted level.Since police first call in the make of your vehicle, you can switch vehicles to help you lose line-of-sight with the police.
- Losing the policeWhile the cops are chasing you, drive on train tracks, and they will not follow you.To lose the police during a chase, press Right while driving a truck to detach its trailer. This can be used to block off alleyways or tight streets during a pursuit.You can hide from the police in larger bushes. To confirm you are positioned and hiding in the bushes correctly, the arrow that represents your character on the map will turn grey while you are in the bushes.
Another method to losing the police is going to Los Santos airport and getting in a helicopter or jet. Your wanted level will increase when doing this, but the cops will not be able to follow an aircraft.
- Losing police helicoptersAt Wanted Level 3 or higher, police helicopters will begin chasing you. Avoiding helicopters will make escaping much easier. Underground tunnels and subways, underpasses, or bridges will help break the line-of-sight with helicopters. Otherwise, use a rocket launcher to shoot down the helicopter before making your escape in a vehicle.
- Robbing storesTo rob any store that is open for business, walk far enough into the store so the door closes behind you. Then, start walking back out of the store, but stop once your character is halfway out the door (the door must be open and swung outside, not inside). This will allow you to equip a weapon. Point it at the store clerk, and you should be able to walk back into the store with it drawn and rob the store. Shoot the register(s) in the store, and they should open and money bags will appear. After robbing the store, you can go a few blocks away and return to rob the store again.
- No resistance at military base or prisonThis trick requires that the “Three’s Company” mission has been successfully completed. Replay the “Three’s Company” mission. Reach the end of the mission where you need to fly back to the starting point (after destroying some helicopters). When you are able to switch to Trevor and fly anywhere on the map, you can go to the military base or prison, and you will not encounter any resistance. You can actually shoot people at the military base or prisoners at the prison, and they will not do anything. The base alarm will go off, but nothing else will happen. Note: Do not go too far from the helicopter or the mission will fail.
- Avoiding wanted level at airportTo avoid getting a wanted level when you enter the airport, purchase a plane hangar.
- Using Franklin’s special ability while driving with any characterTo use Franklin’s special ability (slowing down time) with any character while driving, simply hold open the radio wheel. The time will be slower than when using Franklin’s ability, but all driving controls will still be functional.
- Getting characters to drive themselvesIf you want to get a character from one place in Los Santos to another place that is far away, while playing as that character, set a new waypoint on the map, then switch to a different character. While playing as the new character, the other character will drive to the marked waypoint.
- Ammu-Nation assistanceWhen the cops are after you and you are near an Ammu-Nation shop, go inside, and the store owner may pull out a carbine and kill some of the cops for you.
- Turning Michael into Walter WhitePurchase or unlock the following clothes and customization items to transform Michael De Santa into Walter White from Breaking Bad. Buy the Pale Amethyst Sweater ($1,300) and Sand Leather Shoes ($580) at Ponsonbys; Brown Pants at Suburban for $95; Black-Rimmed Glasses at Binco Clothing for $45; and “Beard – Long Stubbed” at the barber for $30. Unlock the “Haircut – Bald Head” by registering for the Rockstar Social Club, and linking it to your Xbox Live account. Michael will look very similar to Walter White/Heisenberg once all of these clothes and customizations have been applied to him.
- Getting Trevor a bald haircutGo to the Bob Mulét hair salon in Rockford Hills, and select the “Clean Razor” option. This is the only barber shop where you can completely shave Trevor’s head (bald).
- Showing body armorWear a normal t-shirt with body armor, and the body armor will show through the t-shirt.
- Naked hillbillyIn Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness, go to the hillbilly compound at the following waypoint location. There will be a naked hillbilly sitting on the porch, or he will run out of one of the houses to attack you. Note: The hillbillies will attack you when you enter this compound.
- Keeping empty space in garageIt is recommended you always keep an empty space in at least one of your purchased garages. If you happen to find a rare vehicle and want to save it but already have four vehicles in the garage, you will need to remove one. However, when you load your garage to remove a vehicle, the rare vehicle will disappear.
- Flipping people offWhile in a car, select “Unarmed” from your weapon wheel. Then, press LB to give the middle finger. Note: You can see this feature better in a convertible car or on a bike.
- PratfallingTo fall on your butt, press X to jump, and while you are in mid-air, press B.
- Bigfoot Easter EggDuring the “Predator” mission, you will chase two enemies through the forest. Eventually, you will reach a yellow ring, and it will switch to Michael in the helicopter with a sniper rifle. Use the rifle’s thermal scope, and aim down and right to see a slightly fatter thermal signature in the forest. Switch off the scope to get a good look at Bigfoot. Note: Bigfoot only appears for a short amount of time. Thus, you need to find him quickly.
- Crashed UFO Easter EggUse a submarine, and go to the ocean floor at the following location at the far northern edge of the map to see a crashed UFO.
- Flying UFOs Easter EggsGet a 100% completion in GTA 5, then go to the wooden platform (“Come back when your story is complete” is engraved on the back of the wooden platform) at the top of Mount Chiliad at 3 a.m. while it is raining, and a UFO will appear. It is recommended you go to the top of Mount Chiliad around 2 a.m., and use the “Change weather” cheat code to cycle the weather to rain before the in-game time reaches 3 a.m. It says “FIB” on the UFO, which probably indicates it is not an alien UFO.
Get a 100% completion in GTA V, then fly a helicopter to full altitude above the following location at Fort Zancudo military base to see a more advanced UFO. It is completely black and makes electronic noises. It will turn the screen blurry and power down your helicopter if you get too close to it. Note: It may be difficult to find the UFO, as it has a cloaking screen that makes it completely invisible until you get close to it.
Get a 100% completion in GTA V, then fly a helicopter to full altitude above the following location at Sandy Shores. The UFO found at this location is the exact same UFO that can be seen at the top of Mount Chiliad.
- Ice Alien Easter EggDuring the police chase in the tutorial, do not follow the instructions, and instead go off the road. Before reaching the bridge, drive to the frozen river below. Directly under the bridge is an alien encased in ice.
- No Country For Old Men Easter EggGo to the following location in Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness near the Fort Zancudo military base. You may come across a random event where you will find a clearing in the desert with some bullet-ridden trucks and dead or dying drug dealers. Further down a hill, you will find two more dying drug dealers and a silver case full of cash. This is similar to the scene where Josh Brolin’s character finds a case full of money in the movie No Country For Old Men. Note: If you do not get the random event to happen, quick save the game, reload it, and then go back to the location again. Repeat this until the random event occurs.
- Playboy Mansion Easter EggGo to the following location in Little Seoul to visit Los Santos’ version of the Playboy mansion. It includes the backyard grotto with pool and hot tubs. When it is visited at night, there will be a party going on in the back.
- Secret Ghost Easter EggGo to the following location at the peak of Mount Gordo between 11:00 p.m. and midnight to see a ghost appear above a rock with the name “Jock” written in blood. If you get too close, the ghost will disappear. You can get a good view of the ghost using the scope on your sniper rifle. It is believed the ghost is Jolene Cranley-Evans, and her husband is suspected of pushing her off the cliff. Her husband was Jock Cranley, who moved to Los Santos to become a famous stuntman and is currently running for senator of San Andreas. He is referenced during one of Trevor’s Strangers and Freaks missions. During the mission, you must steal celebrity items for a man named Nigel. When Trevor encounters Nigel, Nigel mistakes him for Jock, and continues to do so until Nigel’s missions with Trevor end.
- Secret map messageOn the back of the exclusive Special Edition map, a secret message will appear when put under a UV light. The message reads as follows:
- Great Ocean HighwayThrough North Chumask0.5 miles past Raton Canyon<- When guard rail endsFollow the dirt roadDown to the DocksBring $500,000 CASH
There are also additional secrets listed on the Special Edition map when put under a UV light.
- Culture Club referenceWhile playing as Franklin, there is a side mission where you meet up with Beverly (the photographer), and he tells you that some people want to make a reality show about what he does as a celebrity photographer. On the wall next to where Beverly is, there is text that reads “Karma: It’s A Chameleon”. This is a reference to the band Culture Club and their 1983 single Kharma Chameleon.
- Dead Island referenceYou can find billboards in GTA 5 advertising “Rehab Island”, which feature a logo very similar to that from Dead Island.
- Gangnam Style referenceWhen you purchase the Downtown Cab Co., you will eventually get a mission to pick up and drop off a Korean pop singer called Kwack. He will complain that everyone calls him Quack. He will also say he made millions off a music video of him and a few strippers dancing around doing jockey like dance moves around a horse. This is a reference to the Gangnam Style song by PSY.
- Grand Theft Auto 2 and 3 referenceIn the sports car heist mission, Franklin must get an old car called the Z-Type. That was the car driven by the Zaibatsu Corporation in GTA 2, and a luxury car in GTA 3.
- Grand Theft Auto 4 referencesBrucie Kibbutz from Grand Theft Auto 4 returns to Grand Theft Auto 5 on Bleeper (GTA’s equivalent to Twitter). Niko Bellic’s old friend Packie McReary also returns to GTA 5. Franklin can help him during a heist, and he will join your crew for the remainder of the game.One of Franklin’s friends on his LifeInvader page is “Nicholas Bell”. This is a reference to “Niko Bellic”, GTA 4′s protagonist.One of the movies you can watch at the cinema shows the beating heart inside the Happiness Island statue that appeared in GTA IV.
In the first mission for setting up the jewelry heist, when Lester is telling Michael that all the old crew is gone, he mentions a eastern European guy from Liberty City.
At the end of the “Monkey Business” mission, the guy in the suit with glasses who works for the lab that you are stealing from tells the guards to detain the FIB agent, who shoots himself in the leg to cover for his friends, is the same person known as Edward T. Fortune that gives Niko the information he seeks in return for him doing missions for the United Liberty Paper in Grand Theft Auto 4. He also appears later in “The Wrap Up” mission. He shows up during the stand off between De Santa, Haines, Norton, and Agent Sanchez, alongside several IAA agents.
Johnny Klebitz from The Lost And Damned DLC accuses Trevor of sleeping with his girlfriend, Ashley.
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas referencesThe early setting of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas returns in GTA V. The familiar cul-de-sac of Grove Street (the gang affiliated with Carl Johnson, the main protagonist in GTA: San Andreas) also has a presence in Los Santos. It is located not too far from Franklin’s house and features graffiti in the green of CJ’s old gang. However, a different gang occupies this version of the street.On one of the buildings in Grand Theft Auto V, you can see graffiti stating, “WELCOME BACK. We missed you last time.” that welcomes players back to the sandbox of San Andreas after leaving for Liberty City in GTA IV.Some old friends from GTA: San Andreas are referenced in Franklin’s place. Look in the bedroom to find a poster for Mad Dog. Look on the floor to see that OG Loc made it with his own album.
During the “Urban Safari” mission, Franklin, Lamar, and Trevor will go to the Grove Street area to make a drug deal. The house they go to belongs to CJ’s brother, Sweet Johnson.
- L.A. Noire referenceElysian Fields Co., the villainous construction company embroiled in the highway conspiracy in L.A. Noire appears in Los Santos. L.A. Noire obviously takes place in Los Angeles. GTA 5′s Los Santos is a fictionalized version of L.A.
- Max Payne 3 referencesIn the Suburban store you visit during the “Friend Request” mission, one of the shirt stalls allows you to buy the parrot tropical shirt, which is similar to the one worn by Max Payne in Max Payne 3.If you give Michael a light scruffy beard and have him wear his grey suit, he will look similar to how Max Payne looked at the beginning of Max Payne 3.Michael and Max Payne share the same special ability to activate bullet-time (slow-motion).
- Pee Wee’s Big Adventure referenceDuring a Barry mission while playing as Trevor, you must fight some clowns. While fighting the clowns, the music playing in the background is from Pee Wee’s Big Adventure clown scene.
- Red Dead Redemption referencesSearch Franklin’s bookshelves to find a book titled “Red Dead”, authored by J. Marston. In Red Dead Redemption, Jack Marston mentioned that he was going to write a book about his father and the Wild West.There are two locations in Grand Theft Auto V called “Cholla Springs Ave” and “Armadillo Ave” that can be found in the rural area of the map. This is a reference to Red Dead Redemption’s Armadillo Town and the surrounding region of Cholla Springs.There is a farm south of the prison that looks exactly like John Marston’s farm in Red Dead Redemption.
- All Knife Flight locationsGo to the indicated locations to complete all 15 Knife Flight aerial challenges in GTA 5. Completing all 15 Knife Flight challenges is part of the requirement to getting the “Close Shave” achievement, and also counts towards 100% game completion. First, get a fighter jet from Ford Zancudo. You can complete all 15 Knife Flight aerial challenges with it. Alternatively, you can use a stunt airplane (they occasionally land at the airport in the desert). To learn how Knife Flights work, visit the Flight School at Los Santos Airport. You may also want to max out the “Flying” attribute for one of your characters to have more control over the aircraft. If your aircraft gets badly damaged, quick save the game, and immediately reload the game to repair it. It is also recommended you quick save the game before attempting the harder Knife Flight stunts.
- All letter scrap locationsSearch the indicated locations to find all 50 letter scraps in GTA V. Collect all of them to get the “A Mystery, Solved” achievement. They are also required to get 100% game completion. The letter scraps can be collected at any time, even at the beginning of the story. Unlike some of the other GTA V collectibles, there are no special requirements or side missions necessary to make them appear. You can also collect them with different characters. The letter scraps are small, glowing pieces of paper. Some of them can only be reached by using a helicopter. You can easily get a helicopter from the South Los Santos hospital helipad, or the Sandy Shores helipad. After collecting all 50 letter scraps, you must go to the green “Killer” question mark while playing as Franklin to meet Leonora Johnson’s killer (Dreyfuss). You must kill him to get the “A Mystery, Solved” achievement.
- All nuclear waste locationsSearch the indicated locations to find all 30 nuclear waste collectibles in Grand Theft Auto V. Collect all of them to get the “Waste Management” achievement. To collect them, you must buy the Sonar Collections Dock while playing as Michael. This property can be bought after completing “The Merryweather Heist” story mission. The dock costs $250,000. You need to pick up the waste with the submarine. The submarine always spawns at the dock. Most of the nuclear waste is at the bottom of the ocean. When buying the docks, you will get a new app called “Trackify”. The app starts automatically when entering the submarine, and provides a radar that points to the next collectible. The order in the video below matches with the order of the Trackify app. However, the app will not mark any of the waste on your in-game world map. Sometimes a piece of waste is miles away on a different part of the coast. The submarine is also very slow. If you collect all 30 pieces of nuclear waste in one run, it will take approximately two hours. Additionally, by collecting all of the nuclear waste, it will help to further uncover the ocean map, and you will get a lot of money. You get $32,000 per piece of nuclear waste collected, and a $250,000 bonus after finding the final one.
- All spaceship part locationsSearch the indicated locations to find all 50 spaceship parts in GTA V. Collect all of them to get the “From Beyond The Stars” achievement. They are also required to get a 100% game completion. First, you must start the “Far Out” side mission to make the spaceship parts appear. This side mission becomes available after completing the “Fame Or Shame” story mission. The spaceship parts are small, glowing objects that emit a vibration sound when you get close. Some of them can only be reached by using a helicopter. You can easily get a helicopter from the South Los Santos hospital helipad, or the Sandy Shores helipad. After collecting all 50 spaceship parts, you must return them to Omega to get the “From Beyond The Stars” achievement.
- All stunt jump locationsOpen the internet browser on your in-game cell phone, and go to “junkenergydrink.com/page5″ to see the locations of all 50 stunt jumps. Alternately, go to the indicated locations in the video below to perform all 50 stunt jumps (monster stunts) in GTA 5. Successfully complete all 50 stunt jumps to get the “Show Off” achievement. They are also required to get a 100% game completion. It is best to do them while playing as Franklin. You can trigger his special ability to slow down time while driving. This will become very useful for lots of the stunt jumps. The best vehicle for the monster stunts is the Pegassi Bati 801 motorbike. You can do pretty much every stunt with it. However, some stunts are easier to do with a sports car. If you are stuck at a stunt, use the same type of vehicle that is shown in the video. You must always land in a specific area, or even a specific spot to complete the stunt jump. If you drive too fast, or too slow, you might miss the target area and the stunt will fail. A good trick to use is to quick save the game before every stunt jump. After loading the saved game, you will be sitting in your car (or on your bike) at the exact same spot where you saved the game. This allows you to never lose any progress if you die or destroy your vehicle.
- All Under The Bridge locationsGo to the indicated locations to complete all 50 Under The Bridge aerial challenges in Grand Theft Auto 5. Completing all 50 Under The Bridge challenges is part of the requirement to getting the “Close Shave” achievement, and also counts towards 100% game completion. First, get a Maverick helicopter from the South Los Santos hospital helipad. If the Maverick does not spawn, go down to the street, and then back to the helipad again. You can complete all 50 Under The Bridge aerial challenges with that helicopter. Most of them are pretty easy, but there are a few hard ones. You may also first want to max out the “Flying” attribute for one of your characters. You can do that by completing the Flight School at Los Santos Airport. If your helicopter gets badly damaged, quick save the game, and immediately reload the game to repair it. It is also recommended you quick save the game before attempting the harder Under The Bridge challenges. Note: To make a challenge count, you cannot touch the ground or any part of the bridge at all while flying under it. If done correctly, you will be notified and a collectible tracker will appear on the screen.
- Strangers and Freaks mission locationsGo to the indicted location after completing the listed requirement to find the corresponding Strangers and Freaks mission. Strangers and Freaks are optional side missions scattered throughout San Andreas that feature encounters with crazy and unusual characters. Successfully completing many of these missions will unlock other missions and collectibles. There are a total of 58 Strangers and Freaks missions. Note: All Strangers and Freaks first appear as a colored “?” on the map; their color corresponds to a specific playable character. Once a week of in-game time has passed, they will sometimes reappear for a second mission.Franklin’s missionsTonya
- Mission: Pulling FavorsRequirement: Successfully complete the “Repossessions” mission.Location: Forum Dr., Los Santos
- Mission: Pulling Another FavorRequirement: Successfully complete the “Pulling Favors” mission.Location: Forum Dr., Los Santos
- Mission: Pulling Favors AgainRequirement: Successfully complete the “Pulling Another Favor” mission.Location: Activated through text
- Mission: Still Pulling FavorsRequirement: Successfully complete the “Pulling Favors Again” mission.Location: Activated through text
- Mission: Pulling One Last FavorRequirement: Successfully complete the “Still Pulling Favors” mission.Location: Forum Dr., Los Santos
- Mission: Shift WorkRequirement: Successfully complete the “Pulling Favors” mission.Location: Power St., Los Santos
- Mission: PaparazzoRequirement: Successfully complete the “Pulling Favors” mission.Location: Eclipse Blvd., Los Santos
- Mission: The Sex TapeRequirement: Successfully complete the “Paparazzo” mission.Location: Eclipse Blvd., Los Santos
- Mission: The PartnershipRequirement: Successfully complete the “Three’s Company” mission.Location: Eclipse Blvd., Los Santos
- Mission: The MeltdownRequirement: Successfully complete “The Partnership” mission.Location: Activated through text
- Mission: The HighnessRequirement: Successfully complete “The Partnership” mission.Location: Activated through text
- Mission: Reality CheckRequirement: Successfully complete all previous Beverly missions.Location: Eclipse Blvd., Los Santos
- Mission: Grass RootsRequirement: Successfully complete the “Three’s Company” mission.Location: Sinner’s Passage at Strawberry Ave., Los Santos
- Mission: The PickupRequirement: Successfully complete the “Grass Roots” mission.Location: Activated through text
- Mission: The DragRequirement: Successfully complete the “Grass Roots” mission.Location: Activated through text
- Mission: The Smoke-InRequirement: Successfully complete “The Drag, The Pick-Up” mission.Location: Occupation Ave., Los Santos
- Mission: Exercising DemonsRequirement: Successfully complete the “Predator” mission.Location: Southern Beach, Paleto Bay
- Mission: Risk AssessmentRequirement: Successfully complete the “Minor Turbulence” mission.Location: Galileo Observatory at Arthur’s Pass, Vinewood Hills
- Mission: Liquidity RiskRequirement: Successfully complete the “Risk Assessment” mission.Location: Los Santos International Airport, Los Santos
- Mission: Targeted RiskRequirement: Successfully complete the “Liquidity Risk” mission.Location: Maze Bank Tower at Vespucci Blvd., Los Santos (can be reached by helicopter)
- Mission: Uncalculated RiskRequirement: Successfully complete the “Liquidity Risk” mission, and all parachute jumps.Location: Land Act Dam, Tataviam Mountains
- Mission: Far OutRequirement: Successfully complete the “Fame Or Shame” mission.Location: Private Property, East Sandy Shores (east of Senora Desert Airport)
- Mission: The Final FrontierRequirement: Successfully complete the “Far Out” mission, and collect all 50 spaceship parts.Location: Activated through text
- Mission: A Starlet In VinewoodRequirement: Collect all 50 letter scraps.Location: Hangman Ave., Vinewood Hills
- Mission: Exercising DemonsRequirement: Successfully complete the “Pulling Favors” mission.Location: Bay City Incline at Great Ocean Highway, Los Santos
- Mission: Death At SeaRequirement: Successfully complete the “Blitz Play” mission, and purchase Sonar Dock.Location: Sonar Collection Dock, Paleto Bay
- Mission: What Lies BeneathRequirement: Collect all 30 nuclear waste pieces.Location: Sonar Collection Dock, Paleto Bay
- Mission: Grass RootsRequirement: Successfully complete the “Complications” mission.Location: San Andreas Ave., Los Santos
- Mission: Seeking The TruthRequirement: Register the form on the Epsilon website.Location: Raton Path, Raton Canyon
- Mission: Accepting The TruthRequirement: Successfully complete the “Seeking The Truth” mission.Location: Alta St., Vinewood
- Mission: Assuming The TruthRequirement: Successfully complete the “Accepting The Truth” mission.Location: Grapeseed, Blaine County
- Mission: Chasing The TruthRequirement: Successfully complete the “Assuming The Truth” mission.Location: Grapeseed, Blaine County
- Mission: Bearing The TruthRequirement: Successfully complete the “Chasing The Truth” mission.Location: Vinewood Blvd., Vinewood
- Mission: Delivering The TruthRequirement: Successfully complete the “Bearing The Truth” mission, and wear robes for one week.Location: Fort Zancudo Road, Fort Zancudo
- Mission: Exercising The TruthRequirement: Successfully complete the “Delivering The Truth” mission.Location: Trailer Park, Sandy Shores
- Mission: Unknowing The TruthRequirement: Successfully complete the “Exercising The Truth” mission.Location: Epsilon Center, Vinewood
- Mission: Target PracticeRequirement: Successfully complete the “Nervous Ron” mission.Location: Marina Drive, Sandy Shores
- Mission: Fair GameRequirement: Successfully complete the “Target Practice” mission.Location: Bayview Lodge, Paleto Forest
- Mission: Exercising DemonsRequirement: Successfully complete the “Reuniting The Family” mission.Location: Mt. Haan Dr., Vinewood
- Mission: The Civil Border PatrolRequirement: Successfully complete the “Mr. Phillips” mission.Location: Joshua Rd., Sandy Shores
- Mission: An American WelcomeRequirement: Successfully complete “The Civil Border Patrol” mission.Location: N. Calafia Way, Sandy Shores
- Mission: Minute Man BluesRequirement: Successfully complete the “An American Welcome” mission.Location: Paleto Blvd., Paleto Bay
- Mission: Grass RootsRequirement: Successfully complete the “Three’s Company” mission.Location: San Andreas Ave., Los Santos
- Mission: Special BondsRequirement: Successfully complete the “Mr. Phillips” mission.Location: E. Joshua Rd., Sandy Shores
- Mission: Nigel And Mrs. ThornhillRequirement: Successfully complete the “Friends Reunited” mission.Location: Mad Wayne Thunder Dr., Vinewood Hills
- Mission: Vinewood SouvenirsRequirement: Successfully complete all previous Thornhill missions.Location: Red Desert Ave., Los Santos
- Mission: Vinewood Souvenirs – The Last ActRequirement: Successfully complete the “Al Di Napoli” mission.Location: Power St., Los Santos
- Mission: Extra CommissionRequirement: Successfully complete the “Hang Ten” mission.Location: W. Eclipse Blvd., Los Santos
- Mission: Closing The DealRequirement: Successfully complete the “Extra Commission” mission.Location: Little Bighorn Ave., Los Santos
- Mission: Surreal EstateRequirement: Successfully complete the “Closing The Deal” mission.Location: Little Bighorn Ave., Los Santos
- Mission: Breach In ContractRequirement: Successfully complete the “Surreal Estate” mission.Location: West Eclipse Ave., Los Santos
- Getting 100% completionYou do not have to complete every task and mission in GTA V to get a 100% completion. Successfully complete the following tasks in GTA 5 to get a 100% completion:Part 1Successfully complete all 69 main missions in Story mode. The following is a list of all main missions in Story mode for Franklin, Michael, and Trevor:
- PrologueFranklin And LamarRepossessionComplicationsFather/SonChopMarriage CounselingDaddy’s Little GirlFriend RequestCasing The Jewel StoreCarbine RiflesThe Jewel Store Job (The Loud Approach / The Smart Approach)Mr. PhilipsNervous RonTrevor Philips IndustriesCrystal MazeFriends ReunitedFame Or ShameDead Man WalkingDid Somebody Say YogaThe Long StretchHotel AssassinationThe Multi Target AssassinationThree’s CompanyHood SafariBy The BookScouting The PortMinisubTrash TruckBoiler SuitsMasksTow TruckThe Merryweather Heist (Freighter / Offshore)Blitz PlayMr. RichardsI Fought The LawEye In The SkyThe Vice AssassinationThe Bus AssassinationCaida LibreDeep InsideMinor TurbulenceThe Construction AssassinationPaleto Score SetupMilitary HardwarePredatorThe Paleto ScoreDerailedMonkey BusinessHang TenSurveying The ScoreBury The HatchetPack ManFresh MeatThe Ballad Of RoccoCleaning Out The BureauReuniting The FamilyArchitect’s PlansLegal TroubleThe Bureau Raid (Fire Crew / Roof Entry)The Wrap UpLamar DownMeltdownDrillerSidetrackedThe Big Score (Subtle Approach / Obvious Approach)The Third WaySomething SensibleThe Time’s Come
Successfully complete 42 of 59 hobbies and pastimes. Hobbies and pastimes are optional side missions scattered throughout San Andreas. Many of the hobbies and pastimes are unlocked through Strangers and Freaks missions. The following is a list of the hobbies and pastimes that count towards a 100% completion in Grand Theft Auto 5:
- Shooting Range: Hand GunsShooting Range: Submachine GunsShooting Range: Assault RiflesShooting Range: ShotgunsShooting Range: Light Machine GunsShooting Range: HeavyStreet Race: South Los SantosStreet Race: City CircuitStreet Race: AirportStreet Race: FreewayStreet Race: Vespucci CanalsWin at TennisPlay 9 holes of Golf and finish even or below parWin at DartsGet a private dance at the Strip ClubTriathlon 1: Vespucci CanalsTriathlon 2: Alamo SeaTriathlon 3: Coyote Cross CountryOffroad Race 1: Canyon CliffsOffroad Race 2: Ridge RunOffroad Race 3: Mineward SpiralOffroad Race 4: Valley TrailOffroad Race 5: Lakeside SplashOffroad Race 6: Eco FriendlyFlight School: Training Take OffFlight School: Runway LandingFlight School: Inverted FlightFlight School: Knife FlightFlight School: Flat HattingFlight School: Touch DownFlight School: Loop the loopFlight School: Helicopter CourseFlight School: Helicopter Speed RunFlight School: SkydivingFlight School: Drop ZoneFlight School: Earn Your WingsSea Race: East CoastSea Race: North East CoastSea Race: Raton CanyonSea Race: Lost SantosPerform YogaParachuting: Complete all Base JumpsParachuting: Complete all Heli Jumps
The following is a list of the hobbies and pastimes that do not count towards a 100% completion in Grand Theft Auto V:
- Stunt Plane Time TrialsBail Bonds – QuarryBail Bonds – FarmBail Bonds – MountainBail Bonds – HoboArms Traffic Air 1Arms Traffic Air 2Arms Traffic Air 3Arms Traffic Air 4Arms Traffic Air 5Arms Traffic Ground 1Arms Traffic Ground 2Arms Traffic Ground 3Arms Traffic Ground 4Arms Traffic Ground 5Hunting
Successfully complete 20 of 58 Strangers and Freaks missions. Strangers and Freaks are optional side missions scattered throughout San Andreas that feature encounters with crazy and unusual characters. Successfully completing many of these missions will unlock other missions and collectibles. The following is a list of all 58 Strangers and Freaks missions:
- Pulling FavorsPulling Another FavorPulling Favors AgainStill Pulling FavorsPulling One Last FavorShift WorkPaparazzoPaparazzo The Sex TapePaparazzo The PartnershipPaparazzo Reality CheckA Starlet in VinewoodGrass Roots – FranklinGrass Roots – The Smoke-InExercising Demons – FranklinFar OutThe Final FrontierRisk AssessmentLiquidity RiskTargeted RiskUncalculated RiskGrass Roots – MichaelGrass Roots – TrevorExercising Demons – MichaelExercising Demons – TrevorSeeking the TruthAccepting the TruthAssuming the TruthChasing the TruthBearing the TruthDelivering the TruthExercising the TruthUnknowing the TruthRampage OneRampage TwoRampage ThreeRampage FourRampage FiveTarget PracticeFair GameThe Civil Border PatrolAn American WelcomeMinute Man BluesSpecial BondsDeath At SeaNigel and Mrs. ThornhillVinewood Souvenirs – WillieVinewood Souvenirs – TylerVinewood Souvenirs – KerryVinewood Souvenirs – MarkVinewood Souvenirs – Al Di NapoliVinewood Souvenirs – The Last ActExtra CommissionClosing the DealSurreal EstateBreach of ContractMrs. PhilipsDamaged GoodsThe Last One
Successfully complete 14 of 57 random events. Random events are encounters and short missions that randomly spawn throughout San Andreas. Random events often allow you to make a choice about whether to help or hurt another person. The following is a list of all 57 random events:
- ATM RobberyBike Thief City 1Bike Thief City 2Bus TourConstruction AccidentEscape PaparazziGang IntimidationGetaway DriverMugging 1Mugging 2Mugging 3Security Van 1Security Van 2Security Van 3Security Van 4Security Van 5Security Van 6Security Van 7Security Van 8Security Van 9Security Van 10Shop Robbery 1Shop Robbery 2SnatchedSport Bike ThiefSimeon YetarianAbandoned Vehicle 1Abandoned Vehicle 2Arrests 1Arrests 2Border Patrol 1Border Patrol 2Border Patrol 3BurialCar Theft 1Car Theft 2Chase Thieves City 1Chase Thieves City 2Chase Thieves Country 1Chase Thieves Country 2Countryside Gang FightCountryside RobberyCrash RescueDeal Gone WrongDomesticDrug ShootoutDrunk Driver 1Drunk Driver 2Hitch Lift 1Hitch Lift 2Hitch Lift 3Hitch Lift 4Rogue AltruistsLuring Girl Into AlleyPrisoner Lift 1Prisoner Lift 2Stag Do Running Man
Successfully complete 16 miscellaneous missions. The following is a list of 16 miscellaneous missions that count towards getting a 100% completion:
- Purchase any 5 propertiesPurchase a vehicle from a websiteCollect 50 Spaceship PartsCollect 50 Letter ScrapsWalk and play fetch with ChopComplete a Booty CallReceive a Prostitute serviceHold Up a StoreComplete 25 x Under The BridgeComplete 8 x Knife FlightsComplete 25 x Stunt JumpsVisit the CinemaFriend Activity: Visit a BarFriend Activity: Visit the CinemaFriend Activity: Visit the Strip ClubFriend Activity: Play Darts
- Competing companiesThe following is a list of competing companies in GTA V:
- 1. Bilkington competes with DollarPills2. Burgershot competes with Up-An-Atom3. CoolBeans competes with BeanMachine4. eCola competes with Raine5. Clucking Bell competes with TacoBomb6. FlyUS competes with AirEmu7. GoPostal competes with PostOP8. MazeBank competes with BankOfLiberty9. Pisswasser competes with Logger10. RadioLosSantos competes with WorldwideFM11. Redwood competes with Debonaire12. Slaughter, Slaughter & Slaughter competes with Bullhead
- LCN stock ticker symbolsThe following is a list of LCN stock ticker symbols for all companies in GTA 5:
- ARK: AnimalArkAUG: AuguryInsuranceBAN: CoolBeansBEN: BeanMachineBGR: BurgerShotBIL: BilkingtonBOL: BankOfLibertyBOM: BobMulétBUL: BullheadCLK: CluckinBellDEB: DebonaireDOP: DollarPillsECL: eColaEMU: AirEmuFLC: FleecaFUS: FlyUSGAS: GastroBandGCD: GoldCoastGOP: GoPostalGRU: GruppeSechsHAF: Hammerstein&FaustHKJ: HijakKRP: KrapeaLFI: LifeInvaderLOG: LoggerMAX: MaxRendaMAZ: MazeBankMER: MerryweatherMOR: MorsMutualInsurancePOP: PostOPPRO: ProLapsRAI: RaineRIM: RichardsMajesticRLS: RadioLosSantosRWC: RedwoodSSS: Slaughter, Slaughter & SlaughterTBO: TacoBombUNI: VanillaUnicornUPA: Up-n-AtomVAG: VangelicoWFM: WorldwideFM
- Cell phone numbersMost cell numbers lead to a busy signal, but occasionally an answering machine or someone will pick up. To enter a cell number, go to “Contacts”, and press A. If you enter phone number cheats from Grand Theft Auto 4, you will hear a unique tone, including a dog whistle tone.The following phone numbers lead to an answering machine:
The following phone number has a dial-up sound:
The following phone numbers have a “placed on hold” song:
The following phone numbers have someone pick up and say “Stop prank calling me!”:
The following phone number has someone pick up and hang up:
It seems most numbers entered as 389-555-01xx (replace “xx” with any digits) will get some kind of response.
- Easy “A Lot Of Cheddar” achievementAfter completing the story, you should have approximately $20 million available. Open the internet browser, go to the “Money And Services” tab, and open the LCN stock exchange website. Then, invest all your money in stocks, and immediately sell them. You will not lose any money if you sell the stocks quick enough. Keep repeating this until you get the “A Lot Of Cheddar” achievement. Note: You can also do this earlier in the game with less money, but it will take longer. To view how much money you have already spent, go to “Cash” in the statistics of the pause menu.
- Easy “Altruist Acolyte” achievementNote: It is possible to not get the “Altruist Acolyte” achievement if you deliver all people from random events to their target destination instead of the Altruist Cult. Only Trevor can deliver people to the Altruist Cult. It will not work with the other two characters. You will have multiple chances to get this achievement. It can be obtained during any of the four random hitchhiker events. These events will occasionally show up as a blue dot on your mini-map when they are nearby. One hitchhiker can be found on the street at the southern foot of Mount Chiliad. The random events do not always show up, but have fixed locations. If you cannot find the hitchhiker, simply drive in another direction for a quarter mile, and then go back to the location. The event will eventually spawn if you keep doing this. Drive to the blue dot on the map, and wait until the hitchhiker gets into your car. Instead of going to the target destination, drive to the Altruist Cult. It is marked with a large “A” on your map, on the west side of Mount Chiliad. This symbol will only show up once the hitchhiker is in the car. Deliver the person to the cannibals of the cult to get the “Altruist Acolyte” achievement and some money.
- Easy “Kifflom!” achievementNote: This can only be done while playing as Michael. The Epsilon quest line is the most time consuming in GTA V. It becomes available as soon as you unlock Michael as a playable character. Follow the step-by-step walkthrough below to learn how to trigger the missions. You will also need to have at least $90,500 with Michael. Certain donations have to be made, and an expensive outfit has to be bought. However, completing all of “The Truth” Epsilon missions can earn you up to $2,100,000. In the last quest, you have the opportunity to earn $2.1 million and a gold medal. If you are specifically looking for the five Epsilon vehicle locations (as these are the hardest part of the quest line), go to 2:31 in the video below. All of these vehicles have fixed spawn points. They will spawn at the shown points every time.
- Step 1: Open the internet browser on your in-game cell phone, go to the Epsilon website at “epsilonprogram.com”, and complete the evaluation.Step 2: Once a question mark appears in Raton Canyon after a while, go there.Step 3: After the cutscene, you will get an e-mail. Open the attached link, and donate $500 to the Epsilon website.Step 4: The Epsilon symbol will appear on the world map after some time. Go back to your house, and save the game a couple of times until the symbol shows up on the world map. Then, go there.Step 5: After the cutscene, you will get an e-mail. Open the attached link, and donate $5,000 to the Epsilon website.Step 6: Go to the next Epsilon symbol. It may take some time until it appears on your map. Thus, keep going to sleep at your house until it appears.Step 7-1: Collect all five Epsilon vehicles (1. Declasse Tornado).Step 7-2: Collect all five Epsilon vehicles (2. Pegassi Vacca).Step 7-3: Collect all five Epsilon vehicles (3. Benefactor Surano).Step 7-4: Collect all five Epsilon vehicles (4. Enus Super Diamond).Step 7-5: Collect all five Epsilon vehicles (5. Dinka Double-T).Step 8: Go to the next Epsilon symbol. It may take some time until it appears on your map. Thus, keep going to sleep at your house until it appears.Step 9: Successfully complete the mission.Step 10: Donate $10,000 to the Epsilon website.Step 11: Go to the next Epsilon symbol. It may take some time until it appears on your map. Thus, keep going to sleep at your house until it appears.Step 12: After the cutscene, you will get another e-mail. Open the attached link, and buy the robes for $25,000 from the Epsilon website.Step 13: After the robes are delivered (takes one day), get them from Michaels closet. You need to wear them for 10 cumulative days. Keep going to sleep until 10 days have passed.Step 14: After wearing the robes for 10 days, go to the next Epsilon symbol. It may take some time until it appears on your map. Thus, keep going to sleep at your house until it appears.Step 15: Successfully complete the mission.Step 16: Go to the next Epsilon symbol. It may take some time until it appears on your map. Thus, keep going to sleep at your house until it appears.Step 17: Wander five miles through the desert wearing the Epsilon robes. After that, you will get a call. Answer it.Step 18: Go to the final Epsilon symbol. It may take some time until it appears on your map. Thus, keep going to sleep at your house until it appears.Step 19: Successfully complete the mission. To get $2,100,000 and a gold medal, you must kill everyone and escape with your vehicle.
- Easy “Los Santos Customs” achievementFirst, successfully complete the “Father/Son” story mission to unlock Los Santos Customs (car repair shop). You will also need quite a bit of money to fully upgrade a vehicle. Additionally, not all vehicles can be modified. Open the internet browser on your in-game cell phone, and go to “southernsanandreassuperautos.com”. Buy the Weeny Issi for $18,000, and retrieve it from your garage. Then, go to Los Santos Customs, and buy the following upgrades:
- 1. Armor – Armor Upgrade 20%2. Brakes – Street Brakes3. Brakes – Sport Brakes4. Bumpers – Custom Front Splitter5. Bumpers – Custom Rear Bumper6. Engine – EMS Level 1, Level 2, Level 37. Exhaust – Dual Exit Exhaust8. Hood – Vented Hood9. Horn – Truck Horn10. Lights – Xenon Lights11. Plate – Blue on White 2 (buy what you do not have)12. Respray – Primary Color – Chrome13. Repsray – Secondary Color – Chrome14. Skirts – Custom Skirts15. Suspension – Lowered Suspension16. Transmission – Street Transmission17. Turbo – Turbo Tuning18. Wheels – Wheel Type – SUV – Benefactor19. Wheels – Wheel Color – Black20. Wheels – Wheel Accessories – Custome Tires21. Wheels – Wheel Accessories – Bulletproof Tires22. Wheels – Wheel Accessories – Black Tire Smoke23. Windows – Light Smoke
Once you have all of those items, leave the shop to get the “Los Santos Customs” achievement, as it will not unlock while you are in the shop.
- Easy “Multi-Disciplined” achievementThere are a total of six hobbies and pastimes (Shooting Range, Flight School, Offroad Race, Sea Race, Street Race, and Triathlon) in GTA 5. You only need to get one gold medal for each type of activity to get the “Multi-Disciplined” achievement. All of them become available automatically by completing story missions. The shooting range is probably the hardest to get a gold medal in. You will have to get a certain number of points within a time limit. Shoot quickly and always hit the yellow center area of the targets. In the flight school, you just need to beat a simple time limit in the first tutorial. In races and triathlon, you need to finish first to get a gold medal. Street races become available by completing Hao’s side mission. However, the mission requires you to get a gold medal in a street race. Thus, you will not need to complete any further races to get the “Multi-Disciplined” achievement. Note: Hao’s side mission only becomes available from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. while playing as Franklin, and is shown as a question mark on the map. For the other hobbies and pastimes, you can choose any desired character.
- Easy “Out Of Your Depth” achievementSharks spawn randomly in deep water. Go out into the ocean with a boat or jet ski, and watch the mini-map until it turns completely dark blue. Keep driving around until you see a red dot on the radar, which indicates a shark. Then, jump into the water, and wait until it kills you. It may take some time if the shark does not see you right away. Once you have been killed by the shark, you will get the “Out Of Your Depth” achievement. Additionally, sometimes the shark will even attack and destroy the boat or jet ski, which will also give you the achievement.
- Easy “Three Man Army” achievementFirst, complete the “Mr. Philips” story mission to unlock Trevor as a playable character. Then, call the other two playable characters with your in-game cell phone. Pick them up with a four door car, and go to the Los Santos International Airport at the southern end of the map. Once you enter the airfield, you will immediately get a 3-star wanted level. Keep driving from one end of the airport to the other for three minutes while making sure not to lose the cops to get the “Three Man Army” achievement. To make this a little easier, upgrade your car with the bullet proof tires from the car repair shop. Note: It is possible to miss this achievement depending on the game ending you obtain. Thus, make sure to get it before the last five story missions.
- Easy “Wanted: Alive Or Alive” achievementNote: This can only be done while playing as Trevor. After completing the “Mr. Philips” story mission, there will be an orange question mark on the map at the northeast end of the desert. Go there to talk to Maude and unlock the bail bond side missions. Then, go back to your house, take a nap, and you should receive an e-mail with details about your target. You will need to go east to the “Davis Quartz” area. Once you locate the target, quickly shoot the tires of his car, and when he tries to run away, hurt him, but do not kill him. To hurt him, you can hit him with your car, but not too hard. You can also use the stun gun (can be bought at the gun shop). He will then enter your car automatically. Next, drive back to Maude. After turning over the bail bond target to Maude, you will get the “Wanted: Alive Or Alive” achievement. Note: It is possible to not get this achievement if you kill all bail bond targets instead of bringing them in alive. There are four bail bond targets. Thus, you will have four opportunities to get this achievement.
- AchievementsAccomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Solid Gold, Baby! (50 points): Earn 70 Gold Medals on Missions and Strangers and Freaks.Career Criminal (100 points): Attain 100% Game Completion.San Andreas Sightseer (30 points): Explore all of Los Santos and Blaine County.All’s Fare in Love and War (10 points): Purchase Downtown Cab Co. and complete a private fare.TP Industries Arms Race (10 points): Purchase McKenzie Field Hangar and win the arms race.Multi-Disciplined (30 points): Attain a gold medal in all applicable hobbies and pastimes.From Beyond the Stars (15 points): Collect and return all spaceship parts.A Mystery, Solved (15 points): Solve the mystery of Leonora Johnson.Waste Management (15 points): Purchase the old dock and collect all nuclear waste.Red Mist (20 points): Complete all Rampages.Show Off (30 points): Complete all Stunt Jumps.Kifflom! (30 points): Complete your path to enlightenment… or not.Three Man Army (20 points): Survive 3 minutes on at least a 3 star Wanted Level with all three characters together off mission.Out of Your Depth (5 points): You’re gonna need a bigger boat…Altruist Acolyte (5 points): Deliver an unsuspecting victim to the Altruist Cult.A Lot of Cheddar (20 points): Spend a total of $200 million across all three characters.Trading Pure Alpha (10 points): Make a profit over your total investments in the stock market.Pimp My Sidearm (10 points): Fully mod a weapon.Wanted: Alive Or Alive (10 points): Deliver a bail bond target alive.Los Santos Customs (10 points): Fully mod a vehicle.Close Shave (20 points): Complete all Under the Bridge and Knife Flight challenges.Off the Plane (5 points): GTA Online: Complete the Introduction.Three-Bit Gangster (10 points): GTA Online: Reach Rank 25.Making Moves (30 points): GTA Online: Reach Rank 50.Above the Law (80 points): GTA Online: Reach Rank 100.Numero Uno (20 points): GTA Online: Obtain first place in all competitive game types.The Midnight Club (20 points): GTA Online: Use custom vehicles to win 5 races.Unnatural Selection (20 points): GTA Online: Complete all 10 waves of a Survival.Backseat Driver (10 points): GTA Online: Direct a driver to 1st place as co-driver in Rally Mode.Run Like The Wind (20 points): GTA Online: Survive for a day with a Bounty on your head.Clean Sweep (10 points): GTA Online: Finish a Gang Attack without dying and kill at least 10 enemies.Decorated (50 points): GTA Online: Earn 30 Platinum Awards.Stick Up Kid (10 points): GTA Online: Hold up all 20 Stores.Enjoy Your Stay (20 points): GTA Online: Participate in everything Los Santos has to offer.Crew Cut (5 points): GTA Online: Complete a Job as a member of a Crew.Full Refund (10 points): GTA Online: Kill the thief that mugged you.Dialling Digits (5 points): GTA Online: Call for gang backup for the first time.American Dream (10 points): GTA Online: Own an Apartment, Garage and an Insured Vehicle.
Additionally, there are 11 secret achievements:
- Welcome to Los Santos (10 points): You repo’d a car and raced it through the heart of a sun-soaked metropolis.A Friendship Resurrected (10 points): With friends like this who needs enemies?A Fair Day’s Pay (10 points): It’s time for a little getaway.The Moment of Truth (10 points): You have uncovered the truth about Brad.To Live or Die in Los Santos (40 points): Completed the final mission.Diamond Hard (20 points): You cleaned out Vangelico to pay back Martin Madrazo.Subversive (20 points): You stole an experimental super weapon from Merryweather… and gave it back.Blitzed (20 points): You performed a classic blitz play.Small Town, Big Job (20 points): You made a big impression at the Paleto Bay Chicken Festival.The Government Gimps (20 points): You recovered sensitive information from a highly defended federal building.The Big One! (20 points): This ain’t no dream no more.
Read more: http://www.cheatcc.com/xbox360/grandtheftauto5cheatscodes.html#.UkMgXcbFVmM#ixzz2fvZBbXtF
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
Powered by Facebook Comments